- First hire in the Middle East
- Global business that is expanding their global footprint and focusing on MENA
About Our Client
Our client is a family own business with a tradition globally on the furniture that they manufacturer. They represent multiple brands and they have also their own furniture products. They have a cutting edge production facility in APAC and they are currently expanding their footprint in Middle East, North America and Europe.
The selected candidate will be responsible:
- Create together with management team a business plan with activities in the Middle East market
- Develop a SWOT analysis to clearly validate the business plan, and craft a strategy in the region
- Identify and develop relationships with key stakeholders in the furniture manufacturing industry
- Approach retail, manufactures and potentially clients (high end hospitality, or high end residential market)
- Independently develop pipeline to grow the business
- Develop top-line in order to grow the team, and recruit across Middle East
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of experience in the furniture industry, ideally with a manufacturer.
- At least 5 years of experience in the middle east market in the furniture industry
- Independent, and results oriented
- Strong communications and presentation skills
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a multinational as their first hire in the Middle East, our client has identified the region as one of their highest potential, and plans to grow organically the selected candidate to lead a team in the short term.