- First hire in UAE
- Rapidly expanding market leader
About Our Client
A leading software/app development company that are now expanding globally. UAE is their next target. With an established set of references locally, they are looking to add a full time Sales/BDM role to further develop the GCC landscape and take over existing business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to generate new potential leads. Searching for new potential clients is one of the most important roles.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills if needed.
The Successful Applicant
To be successul for this role, you must have the below experience and attributes:
- Your background/current experience in the UAE must be of selling solutions such as mobile app development, ecommerce solutions, IT services, software development
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the above relative to the local market
- Ability to assess technical client requirements and pitch a consultative, holistic solution.
- Strong closing ability
- Overall, you will be the brand ambassador for our client in the GCC
What's on Offer
AED 20-30,000 per month, commission/incentive plan, UAE benefits