Business Development Manager - Supply Chain Solutions
An opportnity to work with a leading family group in Saudi Arabia
An opoortnity with growth and development prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading a family group with multiple lines of businesses spread across the Kingdom.
- Actively look for ways to increase margins as per company key focus areas in line with the trends, in particular, in relation to the Warehousing and Transport Services.
- Responsible for spot sales of space/other services in the multi-user warehouses, in particular for seasonal storage.
- Responsible for the sales plan and sales delivery of the KSA Accounts Transport Services and other value-added services.
- Analyse and demonstrate customer industry specific knowledge and trends.
- Analyse marketing, customer and competitor information.
- Identify/ select key influences internal and external and understand their decision-making processes.
- Understand current and future capabilities of company's service offerings.
- Ensure all required reports are accurate and submitted within the set timeframes.
- Develop analytical skills to establish customer's business and logistics management needs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain management.
- Present the services to offer solutions that meet customer's needs.
- Demonstrate organisational and personal benefits of our services to customers.
- Follow up with qualified written information to the customer, including producing responses to other line of services.
- Manage joint projects with customer agreed milestones
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years at managerial level handling contract management/ sales/ account development role within a logistics/distribution Company.
- Demonstrate experience of warehousing and transport activity on a multi-user and multi-site basis.
- Sound understanding of supply chain principles and organisation logistics.
- Customer contact at various levels.
What's on Offer
An attractive packge with benefits