- High growth role with an early stage/ young setup
- Fintech product
About Our Client
Our client have an innovative platform to automate banking mechanisms the financial services industry through a unique fintech based platform. They are part of a large financial services firm and operate as a start-up.
- Hunt for new opportunities from a list of named account targets across all solutions in high revenue opportunity segments; selling our software to banks in the MENA region
- You will be expected to identify the most suitable value propositions, services, solutions and for identified target markets
- The BDM will be responsible for sales, maintaining a pipeline of early stage leads, forecasting potential wins and gathering competitive intelligence in the marketplace.
- Represent the firm at Industry conferences, events, and meaningful networking opportunities (e.g., industry conferences)
- Expertise on necessary solution knowledge, know when to call in a technical expert for appropriate opportunities
- Identify the most suitable value propositions, services, solutions and cost structures for identified target markets
- Ensure opportunity adoption and search for expansion opportunities until handoff to the appropriate Implementation Manager and Account Executive
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads, forecast potential wins
- Use sales tools and methodology to effectively manage customer and opportunity data
- For all non-RFP opportunities, lead contract negotiation for commercial items, coordinate with legal and necessary departments to finalize terms
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you must have majority of the below experience & attributes:
- Minimum of 5-10 years solution based, consultative sales experience in the MENA region.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from college or university
- A proven track record of how to navigate regional business culture in the GCC and effectively developing successful Business Development strategies.
- Experience of selling high-value contracts involving multiple decision makers.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Network of contacts (mostly with banks) in sectors that the business can target for customer acquisition preferred.
- Sound business acumen, with the expertise to construct commercials proposals, and to negotiate to close.
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Articulate and confident, with the ability to build relationships with executives at all levels in target organizations.
- A highly motivated and driven person focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- A strong networker and influencer.
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal and the ability to connect with customers, colleagues, and co-workers.
- Ability to travel up 30% or more based on the travel and Covid-19 situation.
What's on Offer
Gross package of AED 28-35,000 + commission plan + standard benefits