Business Development/Marketing Manager - 12 month contract
12 month contract
Leading Global Law Firm
About Our Client
A global leader in the legal space with strong presence internationally
As the Business Development/Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify opportunities to offer new services or enhance existing services in order to attract high-value work and enhance value provided to clients
- Oversee and facilitate communication among and between the practices
- Assist in the preparation of proposals/RFPs/presentations in coordination with attorneys. Keep track of pitch-wins and losses
- Work with the research team to provide assigned practice groups with regular updates regarding new business opportunities, market trends and competitive threats
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop, prepare and distribute brochures, advertisements, newsletters, and client mailings at the practice level, and promote exposure of the practice and individual attorneys
- Facilitate internal communication about successes and opportunities within and among the practice groups, utilising communication vehicles such as AG Newswire, the portal, press clips
- Work with the marketing and communications team to develop marketing messages, seminar ideas, media lists and opportunities, advertising and other marketing tools
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role, you must have the following experience and attributes:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload, work independently and as a member of teams, and complete tasks under time pressure as necessary.
- Poise, tact and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential; experience with InterAction is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a marketing-related field. Advanced degree or Masters, a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience preferably within a law firm environment.
Please note: This is a 12 month contract
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package, comprehensive benefits.