Business Finance Analyst - Global Bank
Oppotunity to work with the largest Global Bank in the Saudi Region
Role Directly reports into the Regional CFO
About Our Client
A Global Investment Bank which operates in more than 50 countries with the largest presence in Europe, Asia and America. They are the largest of the Multinationals operating in Saudi with their Head Offices based in Riyadh. The position reports directly into the Regional CFO, GCC and forms part of a team of 5.
- Monitor the management of the controlling (full P&L)
- Monitor the management of the full financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement) of the legal entity
- Monthly closing process and monthly reporting
- Provide monthly relevant analysis and preparation of monthly performance review
- Direction and responsibility for Budgets and Forecasts processes
- Responsible for external and internal audits.
- Responsible for Finance Ad Hocs task as given by Management
The Successful Applicant
- A strong Accounting, Financial and Banking Background
- Minimum experience of 5 years.
- Experience in Private and Wealth Management space preferred.
What's on Offer
- Market related salary
- Medical Benefits