Business Intelligence Developer
An opportunity to be part of a global data-driven Business Intelligence team.
Work with an established organization to lead data discovery and execution.
About Our Client
An established organization worldwide, our client is an industry leader in its field with a broad range of products that are simple to setup with unique industry leading features that caters to various industries.
- Lead our Global BI team to develop and maintain best practice as well as keep up to date with developments in the field to ensure we stay at the forefront of the technology.
- You will support and guide the business in many dashboards and analytics data visualization needs while leading discovery and execution of the same.
- Stay involved in data requirements collection, modelling, design, build, and interpretation which will lead to exceptional visualizations and insights.
- Filter and "clean" data, review data reports and performance indicators to identify coding or query problems.
- Test new visualization and analytics technology to advance the analytics' team capability.
The Successful Applicant
- Maximum of 10 years' experience as a Business Intelligence Developer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in a related field.
- Work on the leading edge, with cross-functional teams, to define, develop, and drive data visualizations to enhance quantitative-based strategic decisions and insights.
- This individual will also possess an inherent sense of creativity and strategic innovative thinking.
- Expert in Power BI, DAX, M-Code, Power Pivot, Excel and SSRS
What's on Offer
In addition to a fantastic BI Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.