- Contribute to the implementation of a large-scale BI strategy.
- Spearhead the BI & reporting capability for a high impact business.
About Our Client
A government organisation in the UAE that has heavily invested in their data capability, now looking to expand their data governance & management team.
- Play a critical role in defining the data sources, data types and feeds required to ensure each BI Report is relevant and accurate.
- Act as the point of contact for understanding and documenting business & technical requirements for every business intelligence related engagement.
- Manage the look and feel of the data visualisation engagements and dashboards, including UI.
- Definition of rules for platforms, including user and creator access control and other security protocols.
- You will be responsible for continuously monitoring the quality and outcome of BI reports against user requirements and ensure consistency.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years' experience within Business Intelligence, with at least 2 in a management position.
- Must have strong experience in defining and development of key metrics, objectives and plans across various business intelligence related activities.
- UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply.
- You need to be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a top-calibre organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.