Business Process Manager - Shared Services
Innovation into business processes to impact company success
Controlling, measuring, executing, designing and evaluating Shared Services
About Our Client
Global Logistics Brand
· Apply knowledge acquired on business process modelling notations to various forms of documenting processes.
· Facilitate any organisational process workshop involving liaising with users and process requirements.
· Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
· Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
· Lead the redesigned workshop processes.
· Manage changes in process.
· Identify, detect, and create business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organisation.
· Discern the difference between various steps and business processes recorded on a flow chart.
· Analyse business steps and processes to enable easy determination of their constituents.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Experience
- At least 2 years of Process Management experience
- Lean/Six Sigma, BPM, or other process management certification
- At least 2 years of operational experience in Shared Services Operations
- At least 2 years of experience in Shared Services Implementation
What's on Offer
Highly competitive tax free salary package on offer for the right candidate