Business Systems Specialist - CRM & ERP
Business Systems Specialist - CRM & ERP
Manufacturing Organisation - Jebel Ali
About Our Client
Reporting to the Group IT Business Systems Manager, and working closely with IT and business teams locally, the Business Systems Specialist will have regional user support and system adoption responsibility for all user facing the organisations applications. This includes ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Business Analytics and some machine integrated applications.
- Support the management of global application issues through structured helpdesk processes, maintaining case records and completing the required development documentation.
- Develop and deliver regular communications and release notes in relation to system changes and enhancements.
- Be a key member of the Global Change Advisory Board (CAB) who are be responsible for the ongoing change and evolution of the organisations business systems.
- Support and co-ordinate the development of the organisations systems in line with business specifications and software development standards.
- Develop associated 3rd party peripheral software and processes in line with business requirements where required.
- Offer consultation and business analysis input to complex business system issues offering a full resolution service.
- Investigate and resolve data related issues and associated functional issues raised via the helpdesk in line with agreed SLA's.
- Ensure the data entered in to the organisations systems is done so in line with operational and training requirements.
- Fully support new system developments and projects ensuring requirements are gathered, documented, training is delivered and business sign off achieved.
- Develop and maintain enhanced system wide reporting in line with within business requirements.
- Act as the regional IT custodian of the organisations business systems locally, developing and delivering analysis, training and support.
- Provide a business analysis service, communicating clearly with customers, ensuring business requirements are fully documented and understood progressing approved changes though to implementation and test.
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues providing resolution to business analysis systems issues providing updates as and when required.
- Maintain, support and develop related systems and applications in line with an agreed software development lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Extract data from core systems and databases for reporting purposes to facilitate data sharing between multiple systems.
- Provide application analysis and data modelling design services to the business.
- Keep up to date with the latest system technologies and trends
The Successful Applicant
- Will have previously worked as a Business Analyst, System Specialist, Systems Manager or Senior System Administrator within a fast paced global manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of CRM and ERP business best practices.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and professional software development standards.
- Experience of operating and supporting commercial enterprise grade CRM, ERP applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Understanding of general business practices, specifically Sales, logistics, production and Finance within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, CRM and ERP products (Dynamics AX preferable but not essential).
- Able to mentor colleagues and internal customers to ensure good understanding of systems, processes, knowledge transfer and upskilling.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, tight scope with autonomy and creative input
- Able to mentor colleagues to ensure good knowledge transfer and upskilling.
- Experience of extendable web based Business Intelligence tools (QlikView, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
What's on Offer
You will be part of a group transformation with a well established multi-national brand.
Competitive package and all the tax free benefits of living in Dubai.