Business Unit Manager (M/F)* - Egypt
Experience required in Food transformation industry
- Expertise with fresh products much appreciated
About Our Client
Our client is a global actor of the Food industry. As part of a strong development in North Africa, we are looking to recruit a Business Unit Manager (M/F) for its new operations in Egypt.
Based in Cairo, you report to the Vice President of MENA region and act as Group lead for the overall business set-up and operations, delivery and result achievement within the country.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Being responsible for country P&L and bringing each department together to ensure the smooth running of the unit in the scope of a new Joint-Venture,
- Submitting yearly country business development plans to VP MENA and Corporate office,
- Identifying and implementing efficient processes that will have an immediate and continuous positive effect on gross margins,
- Supporting the Country business development according to regional and global strategy,
- Managing and growing the existing team,
- Developing effective planning based on volume, revenue, marketing planning per account,
- Setting selling and buying prices for products in the region and territories,
- Contribute to develop talent, process, and shared priorities in a performing culture.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Master's degree in Management with a minimum of 10 year's experience in a Commercial and/or Country Management role having evolved in Egypt within Multinational companies of the Food industry involving interaction with a production/transformation unit. together with supply chain and operations. Experience with fresh products will be highly appreciated for this role. Successful hands on and stand-alone individual with strong business and commercial acumen, you have strong entrepreneurial, organisational and leadership skills. Finally, you are bilingual in Arabic and in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package