Category Merchandiser Make-up
Strong Analytical Skills and background required
Passion and Strong Interest in Make-up
About Our Client
A unique beauty retail concept that features brands across a wide range of products.
Assortment Management and Merchandizing:
- Plan and manage product lifecycle, and prepare sales and stock plans under supervision of Category manager
- Ensures proper stock levels for display and sales for animations and thematic
- Secure planograms of allocated brands and ensure full merchandizing visibility
- Maintain assortment by country on SKU level and manages allocated catalogue of brands' portfolio.
- Maintain makeup calendar including strategic and tactical launches, expansion and opening of new doors
- Prepare sales forecast on SKU level by store / country in alignment with brand budget. Propose the most relevant product mix.
- Monitor stock based on forecasts and flag overstock situations to management, particularly monitoring slow sellers and suggest action plan
- Analyze every aspect of the brand performance (bestselling points…) and ensure that they reach their full potential.
- Define Ecommerce related assortment for Makeup Category and ensure assortment's update communication to all stakeholders
- Liaise with Ecommerce team for marketing support (assets, activations…) and ensure its timely delivery from third parties
- Provide regular and timely updates on the digital activations and opportunities that occur on a monthly and repeated basis.
- Secure online exclusivities and pre-launches from brand and ensure successful implementation.
- Define colour profile assortment and ensure constant update on assortment.
- Work on a service Menu together with the Operation team inline with the up-to-date makeup trends.
- Management of MU Tour calendar and ensure full communication on the same with the internal stakeholders (operations, marketing..)
- Monthly Tracking on all brands services
Communication and Reporting:
- Prepares monthly category and brand performance KPI's defined by management
- Tracks monthly brand budgets by country and by store
- Regular meetings and communication with brands to align on brand performance and build constructive and transparent communication.
- Ensure correct budget tracking and timely re-invoicing
The Successful Applicant
- Interest and passion in beauty- Makeup savvy
- Follower of Makeup trends and updates
- Fully understand the business needs and adapt to the requirements
- Comfortable communicating findings
- Able to adapt him/herself to any situations
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package with benefits