CFO (Head of Finance)
Create and manage the finance fucntion of a new Hallal Certification Company
High exposure role
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent group who have been tasked by the KSA Government and Islamic Institutions to create the first official Hallal Certification Agency which will operate globally out of Saudi Arabia.
The initial responsibilities will be the creation and management of the Finance & Accounting function. Partnering with the ambitious senior manage team, this role will require someone with prior experience in financial change management or establishment of functions/ entities.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be:
- Professionally Qualified (ACA, CPA, ACCA etc.)
- 10-15 years of experience
- Experience as a Finance Manager (3-5 years)
- Prior experience in the creation/ transformation/ restructuring of a Finance & Accounting function
- Solid Business Partner who is able to collaborate effectively and drive ideas into results
- KSA National is preferred
- Arabic speaking is preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive package with the opportunity to be a part of a start up which will significantly impact the Islamic world.