CFO - KSA National - Real Estate Leader - Riyadh, KSA
Real Estate Leader
About Our Client
Our client is leading Family Group with an existing portfolio of assets generating strong income returns. They have a strong reputation and are poised for major growth and expansion. Outstanding career opportunity
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) you will be report to the CEO and partner at a strategic level to position the organisation for long term financial success. This is an exciting period of growth and expansion for one of the Kingdoms leading real estate players. The CFO will architect many of the key strategic decisions with key responsibilities including;
- Forecasts/Annual Budget/Lead strategic planning for the group
- Improvement of financial and management reporting structures.
- Overseeing the Finance Function and maintaining strong relationships with Banks and other financial institutions
- Identify opportunities to improve profitability by cost cutting etc
- Assume responsibility for the implementation and oversight of financial/ internal controls.
- Coordinate and review of all financial audits for Company and subsidiaries.
- Monitor the performance of the finance team and develop talent.
The Successful Applicant
- Saudi National
- Bachelor Finance / Commerce / Accountancy, Masters preferred
- Industry qualification such as CPA or CA is a major advantage
- CFO or Senior Finance Director experience with a respected large scale private sector organisation
- Stable career progression - track record and reputation for impacting growth and transformation
- Real estate sector experience is an advantage
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
What's on Offer
The successful Group Chief Financial Officer will receive a competitive package depending on experience level, plus standard benefits such as family medical cover and annual tickets and discretionary bonus.