- Join a global Healthcare Services brand with a market-leading local presence.
- Play a key role within the leadership of the organisation.
About Our Client
My client is the market leader in healthcare support services in the UAE, and has been providing specialist assistance and equipment to hospitals and clinics across the country for almost 40 years.
The key responsibilities of the CFO will include but not be limited to;
- Assess financial risks and aim to minimise them.
- Create financial outlook reports and ensure company funds are sufficient.
- Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections and tax information. Oversee all fiscal reporting within the company and create monthly budget reports.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to the financial team. Custodian of all financial information of the organisation
- Report to and work with the CEO on all financial matters including, but not limited to the following:
Manage company's financial accounting functions.
Lead the Finance / Accounts team of the company.
Manage Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual Financial Reporting to the Chairman, Board of Directors, Managing Director and CEO.
- Take ownership of Tax Compliance by remaining compliant with FTA regulations & updates and working with the Company's Tax Consultants.
- Manage Internal & External Audit functions.
- Maintain all bank related relationships & functions, including Bank facilities (both existing and new), Banking transactions, cashflow requirements, Bank reconciliations, Letter of Guarantees, Negotiation with Banks and protecting the Online banking.
- Constant oversight & management of Working Capital and Cashflow / fund flow.
- Management of the Payroll function.
- Manage adherence and improvement of financial policies and procedures.
- Regular contacts with major clients
- Ensuring accuracy of receivable and payable invoices
- Negotiate payment & credit facilities for payables.
- Manage all finance functions of SAP.
- Budgeting and Budgetary Controls, including Operational & Departmental Budgets, Pricing and Cost Controls
- Taking all reasonable measure to control Costs, including contract pricing and re-pricing.
- Ensuring the accuracy and soundness of financial agreements & sub contracts.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Hold a relevant qualification (CA / CPA / CFA / MBA / MSc Finance)
- Be based in or willing to relocate to Al Ain
- Have at least 15 years of experience in finance, including a minimum of 5 years in the healthcare sector, and at least 8 years of senior management experience
What's on Offer
In return my client can offer an extremely competitive package consisting of a generous basic salary and monthly allowances, as well as family flights & medical insurance, and a strong performance related bonus scheme.