Chief Audit Director - Vision 2030 Project
Opportunity to work with one of the largest 2030 Vision projects.
Reports directly to the CEO
About Our Client
It is a major development under construction that is being undertaken by the PIF. It is one of the largest green accredited projects in the world.
- Responsible for directing a comprehensive program of Internal Audit for the organization, ensuring that internal control systems are reliable and integrity of financial, operational and information technology are reviewed at appropriate intervals and effective recommendations are made for corrective actions.
- Leading Internal audit's change initiative by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting, staff recruiting and development and audit technology.
- Responsible for adapting and revising operational audit procedures in line with major organizational changes.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of internal audit, reporting guidelines and relevant regulations.
- Auditing and investgation skills.
- Stakeholder Relations Management skills.
- Leadership and Teamwork skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Auditing or Accounting, with a minimum of 5 years in leadership position.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in working with Big Projects under construction and real estate.
- Relevant certification (CIA, CA, ACCA, CFE, CISA) preferred.
What's on Offer
- Market related salary
- Schooling benefits
- Performance bonus
- Business class flight tickets annually for the incumbent and his family
- VIP Medical cover for the incumbent and his family