Chief Executive Officer (M/F) - Ghana
Experience with tropical fruits cultures in Africa highly appreciated
- Knowledge of transformation process for export required
About Our Client
Our client is a major actor of the agro-industry in Africa. As part of a strong development in West Africa, we are looking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer (M/F) for its operations in Ghana.
Based on isolated site, you report to the Group Managing Director and act as country lead for the overall plantations and transformation activities in Ghana.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Managing the company's P&L, supervising agriculture and production operations in Ghana together with providing production forecast as well as sales information,
- Developing, proposing and implementing annual budget plans and manage all aspects of the company,
- Leading the physical development of the existing plantations and upcoming agriculture projects,
- Representing the best interests of the company with unions and third parties in line with budget, legal requirements, strategy and objectives set by the Group,
- Managing a large workforce and important cultures with the support of Agronomy, Production, Finance, HR, Purchasing, Logistic and Quality directors as direct line reports and overseeing the transformation unit,
- Ensuring continuity of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and Communication with employees and auditors.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Master's degree in agronomy with a minimum of 15 years experience in General Management positions in the agro-industry in Africa with international or national companies. Experience with transformation process of fresh products such as tropical fruits or vegetables will be required for this role. Besides, you have strong management & leadership skills as well as strong communications skills inside and outside the unit.
What's on Offer
Attractive expatriation package