Chief Financial Officer
Our client is a major Contracting and Civil Engineering company
Having a healthy cash flow and a massive growth potential
About Our Client
A Major Contracting and Engineering Services company.
- Supervise the finance function and is the chief financial spokesperson for the company. Work closely with the senior leadership team on all strategic and tactical matters that relate to value creation, cost and budget management, financial implications of decisions, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding and management of existing financing avenues
- Co-lead with the CEO the formulation of the company's 5-year plan and support in tactical initiatives
- Develop and monitor implementation of performance measures that support the corporation's strategic direction
- Participate as a key member in the Executive Management Team
- Identify and track KPIs for the Finance team and devise plans and initiatives for improvement
- Monitor the company-wide implementation and performance of the strategic plan
- Lead the day-to-day responsibilities of the finance team in accordance with the company's policies and procedures and meeting the approved budget
- Monitor KPIs of the organization and functions to identify value opportunities and recommend enhancements
- Manage the annual budget process company-wide.
- Ensures finance management give appropriate priority to providing reports for the Board in a timely manner with relevant, accurate and clear information necessary for the Board to fulfil its duties
- Establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives and driving behaviors and actions to ensure they are achieved
- Report financial results to the BoD (CFO report).
- Ensure effective relationship with key stakeholders such as the CEO, management team and the chairman via regular meetings to review the developments, issues, opportunities, performance and/or concerns.
- Ensure the Board is alerted of forthcoming complex, contentious or sensitive issues affecting the company and have a financial impact.
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly project performance review meetings, assess projects' financial health and recommend mitigations for significant risks.
The Successful Applicant
- 20+ years' experience of progressively responsible experience in finance for a company of comparable size
- Accounting and Business Administration degree or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent professional qualification/designation
- Engineering and construction industry background
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package