- Great opportunity to lead the IT Strategy of a prominent GCC organisation
- Opportunity to own the organisations nascent digital transformation strategy
About Our Client
A well established and successful family group conglomerate in Kuwait with a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning a variety of sectors in a growing market.
As the Chief Information Officer you will lead the development and execution of the IT Strategy roadmap for the entire organisation. You will work closely with the executive committee and all senior executives to ensure that the enterprise's technology strategy is optimal, given current and emerging innovations, opportunities and threats. You will also take ownership of the organisations' nascent digital transformation strategy, seeking to lead and drive initiatives.
- Be the focal point within the organisation for technology innovation, determining how mainstream and emerging technologies can be used to advance the organisation's vision.
- Lead cross-functional IT teams representing the following core areas: IT Support, Network Administration, IT Security and Cloud Integration.
- Balance innovative projects with structural, systemic initiatives to move the business forward whilst ensuring the stability and longevity of the core systems and structure.
- Build and manage a high performing IT team to deliver and support IT solutions in line with budget and current delivery expectations.
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
- Establish a technology vision, further develop the strategy and roadmap and engage the rest of the business leaders to drive the success of IT within the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive IT leadership experience (C-Level , Head or Director) in a large, complex, consumer-focused organisation
- Extensive management experience with a proven track record of successfully managing mid to large- sized IT teams.
- Sound knowledge of various emergent IT and digital transformation trends in the B2C space.
- Extensive experience delivering technology change and evolving the maturity of the technology solutioning and delivery functions in complex environments.
- Extensive experience in overseeing the technology architecture and IT infrastructure with a large retail or consumer facing organisation.
- Proven track record and experience in developing IT policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing large-scale projects that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment.
- Candidates already in Kuwait will be given preference.
What's on Offer
- Hugely exciting leadership-focused role with the opportunity make a lasting impact to the long- term IT strategy of a well-established organisation.
- Opportunity to lead existing initiatives whilst being able to create something in your own vision where technology and digital solutions can play a vital role in improving the day-to-day lives of stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
- Fantastic working culture and environment.