- Chief Medical Officer (Laboratory)
- Global Multinational Laboratory Group - Dubai Based
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leading Laboratory chain with multi functioning diagnostic services.
- Develop and help maintain liaisons with customers; physicians, hospitals and the medical community served by the client.
- Ensure that the multiple laboratory sites in the region meet customer requirements in terms of quality, TAT, menu, etc.
- Design and/or participate in regional strategies in order to consider and optimise the country performance via outsourcing, standardisation, POCT and consolidation of production platforms.
- Support our Total Quality roadmap and help ensure communication of the quality expectations throughout the region.
- Combine scientific and medical knowledge effortlessly, understanding the need to care about the customer and the performance.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you must:
- Have a current MD/ MBBS license to practise in your home country and be eligible to become licensed in the UAE.
- Have 12+ years of experience
- Combination of Practising and General Management of Operations
- Experience in managing Clinical/ Medical staff as well as Commercial/ Operational staff
- Preference will be shown to those with education and experience within Pathology (not essential however)
- Preference will be shown to those with experience in managing Laboratory Operations (not essential however)
What's on Offer
Highly competitive market salary, tax free plus benefits.