- Chief Medical Officer
- Responsible for managing a large well established clinic
About Our Client
Well established company with 4000 employees.
Provide and Manage the overall employees health care services of the Organisation by providing efficient primary health care and manage secondary and tertiary health care through external facilities to employees and families of the group.
The Successful Applicant
- CMO who will head the Medical Services Division and will handle the in-house outpatient Clinic which caters to employees and their families
- Plan and coordinate all health care activities of the group at various locations across Oman.
- Close liaison with Ministry of Health and Private health establishments for economical and effective secondary and tertiary health services for employees.
- Coordination and Consultations with internal customers ( Employees and Business Heads).
- Managing cost and operations of the KR Health services
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a well established company in the Middle East.
Very attractive salary.