- Good opportunity to impact positively women and children lives in the Kingdom
- Reporting directly to CEO
About Our Client
My client is a reputable not for profit organisation in Saudi Arabia.
Created more than 50 years ago, they focus on supporting women and children across the Kingdom.
Based out of Riyadh, they have a large range of donors from various backgrounds, allowing them to make a real positive impact for the people they support.
- Setting the annual Action plan and budget for the department.
- Supervising the development and implementation of financial resources development plans.
- Developing a plan to attract new supporters and consolidate relations with current supporters.
- Managing the Strategic Partnership team
- Supervising letters and reports directed to the supporters.
- Supervising the recruitment of attracting new members and Corporate and activating their role plus maintaining existing ones.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a minimum 10 years of experience in strategic partnership & marketing
- Must come from not for profit or banking background
- Must have strong management background
- Leader, good social and communication skills
- Bilingual in English & Arabic
- Due to Saudisation policies, my client is preferably looking for Saudi Nationals
What's on Offer