Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Morocco
International company based in Casablanca
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, looking for its CTO, based in Casablanca.
- Establish the company's technical vision and leads all aspects of the company's technological development.
- Directs the company's strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company's culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of ABC Companies resources and ensures control of IT and IO departmental budgets.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience
- BS in related field and at least 15 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 10 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related filed with 10 years experience, of which must be managerial and strategic.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
What's on Offer