Civil Works Manager (M/F) - Nigeria
- Experience in various civil and road works required in Africa
- Consulting contract with expatriation benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global key actor of the agro-industry. As part of its African growth strategy, we are looking to recruit a Civil Works Manager (M/F) for Nigeria.
Based on isolated site close to Benin City, you report to Country Chief Operating Officer and drive the civil work projects of three agro-industrial sites in the country.
In this role you will be in charge of:
- Overseeing and direct construction projects from conception to completion for different types of works: guest house building, paths etc.
- Reviewing the projects in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs,
- Mandating, coordinating and directing construction subcontractors and workers,
- Preparing internal reports pertaining to work's status,
- Ensuring quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques,
- Acting as the Group's referent for civil works in Nigeria.
The Successful Applicant
Holder of a civil engineering degree, you have at least 5 years proven success record in a similar position among international construction companies in Africa. Passionate, autonomous and multi-tasking, you have lead various types of construction projects for different industries and are ready to work on isoled site. Speaking English is mandatory for this role.
What's on Offer
Consulting contract + expatriation benefits