Commercial Aftersales Manager (M/F) - Ghana
Commercial aftersales experience with B2C or B2B automotive industry
- French & English speaking
About Our Client
Our client is an international conglomerate. As part of its national growth strategy in the automotive industry, we are looking for a Commercial Manager After-sales for its automotive activities in Ghana.
- Developing after-sales turnover (spare parts, labour, maintenance fees, maintenance contracts, delocalized workshops),
- Defining and achieving After-sales objectives while developing client portfolio and service range,
- Coordinating After-sales strategy with involved departments in the scope of implementing fine-tuned Marketing and Sales actions,
- Organizing, developing and managing Aftersales Commercial department,
- Being proactive with regards to new opportunities development enabling to meet client satisfaction,
- Organizing training for fleet customers,
- Recruiting, training and developing all commercial after sales staff in conjunction with the HR Department,
- Organizing regular competitors survey to define the pricing strategy,
- Providing regular Aftersales reporting.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a minimum of five years' proven success record in a similar position with international companies of the automotive industry. Managerial and commercial after-sales experience in B2C or B2B automotive industry in Africa or emerging countries is needed for this role. Buying for action, independent and multi-tasking, you have a strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurship mind. French language is a valuable asset.
What's on Offer
Attractive expatriation package