Commercial Finance Manager - Saudi
Opportunity to work with a leading multinational business
Commercial Finance experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Multinational business based in Jeddah.
- Contribute to the formulation of Corporate Strategy by developing medium to long-term operational (including capital expenditure) forecasts and leading the Company's annual strategic planning & budgeting process
- Management of Board Reporting & forecasting for the operational aspects of the business, including management of operations risks & opportunities
- Develop 'objectives-based' system & process enhancements to enable more effective day-to-day management of business profitability
- Provide Commercial advisory support in relation to business-as-usual operations of allocated business units
- Evaluate and test business plans to ensure growth and profitability and make adjustment recommendations as necessary
- Play a lead role in coaching the finance & operational teams to become more financially competent in their approach to business decisions
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate for this role should have approximately 8-10 years of relevant experience - preferably in the FMCG or Pharma industry
- SAP experience will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be professional qualified (CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA or CFA).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with attractive benefits.