- Leading Professional Services Company
- Growth Oriented Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading professional service providers in the region. They are looking to expand their support team and have introduced a new position of a Compliance Administrator & Executive Assistant at their Bahrain Office.
The Compliance Administrator/ EA will have a variety of responsibilities:
- Support multiple relationship managers and/or product specialists at the same time
- Arrange for meetings internally and externally with clients and other contacts
- Perform secretarial duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the calendar, preparing communications, and telephone reception
- Preparing travel arrangements (e.g., flight and hotel reservations, visa applications, transportation, etc.) and file expense reports, filing, document copying
- Maintain information in the CRM and other systems as requested by PRM team members, such as recording and updating client contact information, entering call notes for meetings with clients, updating client communication preferences and bank preferences, etc.
- Receive and guide visiting clients, shareholders, directors, and senior staff
- Assist in preparation and coordination of various roadshows with the senior management, investment teams.
- Learn the systems and processes used by the PRM team and be able to respond or satisfy RM/client queries.
- Assist in the processing of KYC requirements
- Provide backup administrative and secretarial support for any other team within PRM in cases whereby one or more assistants may not be in the office
- Undertake special projects, as required
- Perform additional administrative / compliance duties that may be assigned from time to time
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role would have :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with a Relationship Manager (in compliance administration)
- The candidate needs to be based in Bahrain and have experience working within the Financial service/ banking industry
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work proactively and take on responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well experienced in Stakeholder management
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing, and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive medical insurance other benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator and Executive Assistant to further progress their career with a leading professional services firm.