Compliance and Admin Officer (Mandarin Speaker)
About Our Client
The client, founded in the 1950's is one of the big four Chinese banks with operations all over the world.
- Support the execution of standardised process for FI clients on boarding and due diligence.
- Undertake initial client on boarding screening and ongoing monitoring to include Conflict Checks, Backgrounds of equivalent searches
- Assist with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and on-going KYC re-vetting reviews of FI clients including trigger events and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- Ensure the completeness, accuracy and meeting unified standards which are in compliance with what regulations and policy required.
- Act as liaison person to communicate and reconcile records with other departments such as Compliance & Risk Department, to ensure the controls are in compliance with policy and process required.
- Act as administrative role in department to documents archive.
- Act as administrative role to develop periodical reports to management or H.O
- Assist the dealer in conducting reviews of transactions and activities undertaken by the Bank, to ensure that they comply with the Group's internal policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations (DIFC regulations)
- Monitor the bank's internal limits including but not limit to funding positions of all currencies, inter-bank counter-party credit line limit, interest rate risk limit, liquidity risk limits and POA limits.
- Act as initial analyst role to collect and prepare market information and analysis periodically and provide to other department and management reference.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Finance/Accounting or similar
- 3+ years of experience in banking and financial industry
- Good understanding of treasury products and financial markets
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.
- Familiar with the local regulatory liquidity risk, market risk policy
- Excellent Command of the English language
- Strong PC skills including familiarity with MS Office, spreadsheets and database management
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure
- Growth prospects