- Working within a rapidly growing, international business
- Huge progression opportunities on offer as the business continues to grow
About Our Client
A large financial services organisation based in Doha, Qatar.
- Provide advice, support and training to employees in Dubai on compliance and conduct of business policies, procedures and on resolving compliance issues
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant asset management regulations and laws in order to effectively manage compliance risks
- Develop and amend compliance policies, procedures and manuals in line with evolving legal and regulatory requirements
- Conduct compliance risk assessments, design the compliance monitoring plan
- Perform compliance testing and monitoring reviews and follow-up on action points and recommendations
- Identify regulatory changes, conduct impact assessments and support the implementation of new regulations
- Contribute to relevant compliance reports and management information packs
- Assist in responding to requests from external parties on regulatory and compliance matters
- Certain corporate officer tasks will also be part of the role
The Successful Applicant
the ideal candidate will have a distinguished background within compliance, ideally with strong exposure to the financial services sector.
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a hugely successful organisation.