- Acknowledged as a leading law firm for Construction / Projects work in the ME
- Senior Associate role with excellent prospects in the short / medium term
About Our Client
Top UK law firm (Silver Circle) with a strong and very stable UAE presence. Considered to be one of the strongest construction/projects teams in the region, and this is a reputation which they uphold globally as well
This hire would focus primarily on front-end construction work, as well as large scale projects and PPP transactions. Knowledge of project finance on top of this would be considered an advantage as well.
The team is currently working on some huge projects in KSA involving schools, hospitals, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have the following profile:
- Minimum 5/6 years PQE
- Mixed experience across non-contentious construction and project / PPP
- Some background knowledge of project finance transactions
- Experience gained from leading UK / US law firms only
Candidates within the region would be preferred, but very much open to relocaters from UK / Australia as well.
We are seeking candidates who are primarily Private Practice lawyers, rather than those who have spent many years inhouse.
What's on Offer
In a market that is dominated by litigation / arbitration roles, this position offers the rarity of a non-contentious opportunity at the senior level. The structure of this team is such that this would suit someone who is ambitious and would like to build their business case and progress rapidly.
The quality of work is second to none, as is the firm's reputation in the market (locally as well as globally).