- Exciting opportunity with a global strategy consulting firm with growth plans
- Must have strategy consulting experience from an international strategy firm
About Our Client
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
- Develop a strong understanding of key sector trends to analyse performance drivers and business trends.
- Assess company response to changing consumer behaviour while identifying opportunities to create valuable customer journeys
- Design and implement strategies to increase customer acquisition, ensuring a user-centred design approach to evaluate scenarios against user experience.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of industry data to justify strategy considerations in line with the client's objective.
- Incorporate insights and recommendations from stakeholders to propose viable solutions that aim to leverage client's position in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or Industrial Engineering
- An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in tech/digital strategy consulting within a top consulting firm / market research agencies / mix of consulting and relevant industry experience
- Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices
- Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East.
- Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
- Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.