Consultant - Offshore EPC
AED30,000 - AED35,000
Growing Saudi Company
Highly Autonomous Role
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Saudi company providing a diverse range of products and services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power sector in the Kingdom.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Work with existing Offshore EPC Contractors to supply and bid products and services
- Track and report progress as well as implementation of the strategic plan, customer budgets and forecasts
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings.
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Prior experience in the offshore EPC sector
- Knowledge with Saudi Aramco LTA contracting process and procedures
- Dedication to develop clients' business especially in the Energy Sector of Saudi Arabia
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language, Arabic Language is a plus
- BS degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package