- Exciting new role with an international business.
- The successful candidate must have consulting or strategy experience.
About Our Client
We are partnering with a global industrial's business that is looking for an ex-consultant to join the Dubai office and work exclusively with senior stakeholders on the portfolio of international businesses.
The candidate will closely work with senior executive management supporting the day-to-day management of the global business. This includes a wide spectrum of activities across various industries, functions and geographies. Such as preparing strategic reviews, analyses & business cases for senior management and Boards. To accompany the scope of role and underlying objectives, the candidate will need a diverse and wide range of skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Due to the breadth of responsibilities, a successful candidate will be a flexible, results orientated individual with the ability to deal with ambiguity and a diverse range of businesses and information
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years experience within consulting, either big 4, a boutique or an MBB firm.
- Highly proficient and experienced in Excel (VBA, Macros & Automation).
- Highly proficient and experienced in PowerPoint.
- Required skills include ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, prioritising importance as well as time management, think strategically; superior problem-solving abilities; project management,teamwork, quantitative aptitude; and the ability to effectively synthesise, communicate & solve business issues.
- The role is well-suited to a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a positive attitude who is willing to work very flexible hours, whenever needed and time independent.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
- Professional, resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast-paced and demanding environment with the ability to partner effectively and collaborate across the firm at varying levels of the organisation.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
- Progressive environment