- Exciting opportunity with a global organisation during exciting growth
- Must have strong experience with a recognised international strategy firm
About Our Client
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, looking to grow their financial services team in the region.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop project engagement strategies based on operational constraints.
- Develop a strong understanding of key sector trends to analyse performance drivers to build innovative business models.
- Interpret and synthesise data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives.
- Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities, while identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance, or engineering.
- An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
- At least 4 - 8 years experience in strategy consulting within the financial services sector at a top firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
- Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrics, and best practices with an aptitude for analytical work.
- Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team
- Must be willing to travel
What's on Offer
- Attractive, tax-free salary
- Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East.
- Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.