Consultant/Senior Consultant - FS Strategy Practice
Exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic boutique consulting firm
Must have strong consulting experience in Banking/FS domain
About Our Client
Long-established consulting firm primarily in the Banking & Financial, Strategy and Transformation advisory services with international offices and a strong presence in the Middle East.
- Work closely with clients in the Middle East advising on and delivering high profile projects in business transformation, organisation/business unit strategy, balanced scorecard, market & opportunity assessments.
- Strategy development and deployment for areas such as corporate banking, retail banking, credit cards, wealth management, treasury, product development, Channel improvements, Credit, Risk and process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from Top Tier B-School
- 2 to 6 years of post-MBA work experience.
- Passion for Financial Services/Banking
- Good understanding of FinTech & Banking would be a plus
- Analytical, solution focus approach to problem solving
- Excellent Academic Pedigree and performance
- PMP Certification (Mandatory)
- AGILE Certifications preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Progressive role within established, growing organisation
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects with leading regional Banking/FS institutions
- International environment