- Exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic boutique consulting firm
- Must have experience working in technology transformation programs
About Our Client
Established Consulting firm primarily in the Banking & Financial, Strategy and Transformation Advisory Services with international offices and a strong presence in the Middle East.
- Work closely with clients in the Middle East advising on and delivering high profile programs in the areas of IT & Digital Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, Supplier Selection and Program Management.
- Will play a key role in the planning and delivery of a range of projects within banks and financial institutions involving new and updated technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 to 5 years of overall experience working with a global recognised consulting firm.
- Strong experience in consulting to the financial services industry in European markets and working on Technology transformation programs.
- Analytical, solution focus approach to problem solving.
- 2-5 years of specific experience in the technology transformation projects.
- Aspiration for long term career in consulting.
- PMP, Prince-2 and AGILE certifications shall be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate
- Progressive role within an established, growing organisation
- Opportunities to work on exciting projects with leading regional Banking/FS institutions
- International environment