COO - F&B Business - Dubai
Leading F&B brand
Strong leadership skills required
About Our Client
Our client is a leading F&B entity and have a presence across the entire GCC.
- Strategy and leadership
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the operational team ( executive chefs , finance manager and retail team) establishing and developing relations with senior management and stakeholders
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO by advising on business planning, development and opportunities for improvement
- Develop the brand's Middle East 's organizational and operational objectives in line with budget
- Providing studies on economic trends, revenue opportunities; expansion prospects and effectively communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Execute the overall strategy of the company, and assist the CEO in identifying investment opportunities
- Preparation of monthly, annual and 5-year plans and propose action plans to ensure that annual objectives are attained
- Manage, Assist in the development and negotiation of franchise agreement and all legal related aspects
- Provide an operating budget to ensure success through analysis and compliance with all contractual requirements, regulatory requirements, and financial covenants
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Develop, prepare and present financial data and reporting as per company policies along with the finance manager
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reports financial status and KPI's by developing forecasts; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS and Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Monitor banking activities of the organization and manage banking relationships together with CEO
- Manage treasury and Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs
- Processes and IT
- Contribute to general improvement of internal control environment through periodic review of governance, reporting, finance, IT/ERP, HR and accounting processes.
- Conduct the digitalization of our operational processes
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of work experience, including as COO Director
- Good network and connection within the hospitality industry
- Extensive knowledge in F&B projects ( design stage to openings)
- Full awareness on the food digital social media and ability to adapt the same to the brand
- Knowledge or experience in Catering and banqueting is a plus
- Be highly proactive in assessing what the needs of the company are and taking initiatives to improve the business across all functional areas.
- Capable of crisply presenting business information to the executive team and the board of directors
- High personal integrity
- Experience ERP and financial IT systems
- Experience with legal matters relating to management of franchisee cross-border
- Work experience in F&B, and Retail
- Work experience in the GCC
- Master degree from a highly reputable institution
- Arabic, French and English speaking
What's on Offer
Competitive base and bonus within company guidelines