Exciting opportunity to work for a global media company
Excellent career options
About Our Client
- Own and manage the brand copy guidelines and continually update the guidelines to coincide with major brand shifts and/or seasonal requirements.
- Provide strategy, including concept development, for ongoing and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that copy is clear, accurate, and intelligent, reflecting the brand.
- Partner with PR for press releases and other press/media communication.
- Create persuasive messages and compelling stories that inform, entertain, inspire, and engage while also generating brand loyalty in consumers.
- Work with channel marketing teams to tailor stories for their needs.
- Ensure a strong, recognisable and relevant voice for the brand is communicated and executed across all marketing touch points.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience with social content, socially led activations and digital video production (webisodes/ micro- videos like recipes etc.)
- Autonomous/ entrepreneurial position, reporting directly into the MD/ Management.
- Working primarily on campaign briefs for new and existing clients, and occasionally on content strategies/ digital brand guidelines for existing clients.
- Would be an added advantage to have Arab background/ language skills.
What's on Offer
A great renumeration package is on offer as well as the chance to be a part of a diverse, talented and progressive thinking team.