- Core Banking, Technology transformation, Executive Manager, Riyadh
- Tax free salary, Senior hire
About Our Client
The Michael Page Exec Team are currently recruiting on a retained basis for one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia.
This is a vital position as Executive Manager- Application manager position to lead & direct a team of developers and work on the development of software of the Banks core banking applications.
- Help to manage a specialist team to support the core-banking system (Retail, Corporate, and Treasury) across the bank.
- Collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture function to enable the emerging Tech stack.
- Build and maintain effective working, operational and contract relationships (underpinned with SLA's) across key vendors is essential.
- Accountable to expedite the development of software within our vendor's a large number of customizations across areas such as the Retail & Corporate Systems is a critical part of development and support.
- Document all analysis, design, and development deliverables and align to the overall IT and Business Strategy as per the banks Vision
- In addition, the role expected to manage, Guide the SME in his field and be able to analyse and prioritize business requests and design changes to support those needs, in consultation with other business and technology teams within the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- 9 Years of experience in IT Industry.
- Expertise with core-banking systems along with IT technology.
- Managing projects within the Bank, relating to core banking under IT Applications Development managing:
- Retail Banking
- Consumer Finance
- Skilled and experienced in core-banking systems
- Application Development Experience
- Help to lead and manage a high functioning team
- Application Development
- Saudi National
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- Tax free salary