Corporate Communications Director
Saudi Arabia based
About Our Client
With the backing of Private and Government entities, our client who is based in Riyadh is seeking to establish a new organisation with the aim of introducing a new standard of certification for food manufacturing.
Leading all the communication activities for the region, duties of the successful candidate would be:
- Providing strategic direction to senior management, developing and implementing annual communication plans.
- Develop communication strategies and tools specifically to aid the sales function in acquiring and maintaining potential and existing customers by way of increased brand awareness and building brand equity.
- Implement the business strategy and to ensure effective usage of the communication and public relations tools such as social media, press releases, media content and online channels to create a positive media profile.
- Aligning all public relations and communication functions in accordance with the organisation's vision and representing it on global platforms.
- Leading and managing the internal and external communications and media relations team and enhancing its value within the organisation.
- Establishing various communication channels across the organisation to streamline business processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Candidates must have a strong track record of introducing new products into a cross cultural market.
- Global experience in a multinational company or regional experience in a head quarter environment is highly desirable.
- Experience of at least 10 year's with an FMCG manufacturing background.
- Strong stakeholder management and networking skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive tax free salary with benefits.