Corporate Credit Manager - Arabic Speaking
Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
The client is a government entity whose primary vision is to grow the economy of developing countries with financial assistance in the form of loans, as well as other sources of funding.
Reporting to the Director, the responsibilities are as follows:
- Review and refine the Credit Policy of the Private Finance Program. Update and maintain policy document on a timely basis and present the completed credit application to Credit Committee for approvals
- Assist in structuring, and advise on complex project & specialized financing in line with credit policy, target market, and risk acceptance criteria
- Lead identification and implementation of improvements in the company's policies
- Receive credit applications and examine them to ensure completeness of supporting information/ documents and compliance with policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Conduct credit analysis; evaluate and appraise credit applications, addresses and clarify issues or points raised at the review stage covering all significant factors (Strengths & Risks) along with the recommendations.
- Analyze audited financial statements, bank statements and other related documents to determine credit worthiness of the existing and potential clients
- Conduct risk assessment, and recommends appropriate risk mitigants to credit proposals in line with industry standards to facilitate prudent credit decision.
- Actively monitor the quality of the loan portfolio by enforcing the norms of the Credit Policy
- Liaise with the Business Development team in defining project finance target markets and risk acceptance criteria
- Prepare reports including but not limited to sector outlook and trends, economic market & dynamics affecting the sector, and the implications on the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's in Finance / Business Administration
- CFA/FRM certified preferred
- 8 -10 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience within corporate credit or credit/financial risk management at a local/international bank or project & infrastructure finance
- Must be an Arabic speaker
What's on Offer
Great exposure and excellent work-life balance