- Corporate Development - Electronics - JV's M&A Partnerships
- Future multi billion dollar business
About Our Client
A recently formed organization in Riyadh tasked with establishing a new industrial player within electronics, manufacturing and appliances.
- Strategy Formulation & Implementation
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Corporate Development strategy and plans in line with the departmental and organizational strategies and business needs.
- Supervision of Subordinates
- Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development.
- Budgets & Plans
- Contribute to the preparation of the department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Corporate Development; M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances
- Contributing to the development and execution of the M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances long-term strategic plan, and developing the annual business plan accordingly.
- Acting as project manager during the development, review and execution of moderately complex M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances transactions, managing the analysis, financial modelling and due diligence exercises in order to assure the quality of M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances capabilities and to ensure opportunities undergo robust and rigorous analysis and review.
- Lead the production of any M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances reports and packs, from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective,
- Deal Sourcing, Due Diligence & Feasibilities
- Assist the Head of Corporate Development in the sourcing of opportunities for (M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances) in order to contribute to the expansion of portfolio.
- Provide support for fund raising and deal structuring processes performed by the Head of Corporate Development, as requested.
- Network with industry players and assist in creating a platform of M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances for Portfolio.
- Conduct a detailed due diligence for new M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances opportunities to ensure all reports are prepared timely and accurately and submitted for review and approval by Head of Corporate Dev.
- Manage business and feasibility plans for M&A, Partnerships, JVs or Alliances approved in principle by the Head of Corporate Development.
- Ensure the development of high-level and detailed feasibility studies and financial models for all opportunities.
- Ensure regular updates of feasibility studies and financial models and communicate updated projections to the Head of Corporate Development.
- Deal Execution
- Structure, draft, review, and negotiate terms and agreements involving a wide variety of other functions, stakeholders and subject matters experts.
- Communicate with and advise other functions and executives to determine agreement requirements. Advise on approach and applicable enterprise policies and standards to build consensus on approach and execution.
- Identify, assess and communicate information to other functions on emerging topics and best practices.
- Ensure that programs, policies, procedures, and controls are implemented in a manner that is compliant to
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or any related field.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a strong desire to lead teams and projects
- Excellent strategic, analytical, communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with ability to operate cross-functionally at all organization levels, bias for action
- Ability to build and manage relationships with founders and acquired teams. Demonstrated ability to dig into the details and work collaboratively with stakeholders across departments and levels.
- Deep understanding and demonstration of financial modelling practices
10+ years' relevant experience including at least 3 years in managerial level.
What's on Offer
To join a fast paced newly established organization with the funding to become a powerhouse within their industry.
Tax free salary.