Corporate Finance Manager
Join a subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies in the Kingdom.
Contribute to a start up organisation in their establishment phase.
About Our Client
A newly established subsidiary of one of the largest listed companies in the Kingdom.
- Build financial models from scratch including cash flow models.
- Keep track of cash flows through monitoring inflows and outflows, collecting accurate date and reducing estimate levels.
- Plan investment tenor based on liquidity need.
- Optimize investment by creating a solid structure around the process.
- Conduct due diligence and plans cash flow forecast strategies.
Review payment terms with clients and monitor working capital cycles.
The Successful Applicant
- Holding a degree in finance with 7-8 years' experience in corporate finance.
- Proven experience in building financial models and cash flow forecasts.
- Professional qualifications preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with internal stakeholders across the organisation.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.