Corporate Legal Associate - Arabic speaking
Arabic speaking Corporate Associate role at a large Regional Law firm
A fantastic opportunity for a skilled junior to gain high levels of exposure
About Our Client
Join a firm with a long standing footprint in the Middle East region and a network of reputable international firms
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements including a wide array of commercial transaction documents and related agreements.
- Supporting M&A and corporate transactions and other wider projects with due diligence, research and ancillary contracts.
- Some Intellectual Property advisory. Including knowledge of the registration process.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
- Fluent in English and Arabic (ability to draft in both English and Arabic)
- Law Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a role that is corporate focused
What's on Offer
Career progression, hands on training and development from a number of Partners and Senior Associates.