Corporate Performance Manager (KSA National)
Being part of a major governmental entity in the kingdom.
A leadership role in a major governmental entity
About Our Client
A major governmental entity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Identify the performance objectives of the Office of Strategy Management and Operational Excellence at the beginning
of the year and discuss them with the CEO and ensure that these goals are achieved during the year.
- Provide the necessary input to develop the Strategy Of the Office of Strategy management and operational excellence in line with the strategy of the organization and the management of the operational plan of the Office of Strategy Management and Operational Excellence.
-Effective planning, resource allocation and follow-up delivery, and appropriate decision-making in order to achieve key performance indicators for the Office of Strategy Management and Operational Excellence.
- Develop, implement and supervise the strategic planning mechanism in all relevant departments.
- Establish an integrated management system in all departments of the organization.
- Assess the selection, recommendation and management of external standards and certifications adopted by the organization, and lead the development of the annual quality control plan for validation.
-Oversee on going strategic initiatives and ensure consistency, inclusiveness and success and track the achievements of overall goals.
- Identify the institutional quality system, including defining policies, processes, procedures and coordinating with all relevant business units accordingly to obtain the required input and documentation.
- Conduct discussions and oversee the possible implementation of new initiatives, and ensure that strategic plans are constantly updated in line with the organization's mission and vision.
- Coordinate with the management of the organization (CEO, CFO, Human Resources Management, etc. and those with strategic initiatives to ensure the availability of the resources required for implementation (team and budget) and to act as an escalation officer for any elements related to the implementation of the strategy.
- Review the task of preparing and completing key individual metrics to enable smooth monitoring of progress and the status of the initiative.
- Develop the framework needed to assist departments within the organization in determining and adopting applicable legal, regulatory and operational guidelines.
- Approval and recommendation of changes to the resource allocation plan prepared by responsible implementation team leaders to ensure that resources are appropriate for various initiatives.
- Oversee comprehensive initiatives and potential risks, review progress reports, discuss potential performance gaps, risk mitigation plans and recommended solutions to ensure optimal implementation.
- Identify and apply programs as well as techniques, procedures and redundancy that cover all aspects of business operations.
- Identify internal controls covering transaction controls, contractor controls, and delegation controls as well as their application.
- Report to the CEO on the progress of the initiatives and to step up the direction of changes and recommendations to the relevant team members to ensure effective communication.
Institutional performance and change management:
- Provide guidance, reviews and recommendations to identify the organization's overall strategic and operational key performance indicators and identify relevant objectives.
- Review key performance index measurements, progress reports, results and action plans to cover performance deficiencies and gaps.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of the Communications and Change Management Plan, review implementation plans accordingly and consult on potential gaps and provide recommendations.
- Conduct the necessary follow-up with the relevant departments to ensure that the executive management's decisions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Identify current and potential operational problems with respect to board decisions and executive management and develop action plans to overcome them.
- Facilitate discussions with relevant department managers in the organization and provide insights into the solution on compliance problems, enhance operational effectiveness, implement board decisions and executive management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Or an MBA or financial management or the equivalent in a similar speciality.
- Preferably with a Balanced Scorecard(BSC) certificate.
- Preferably with a certificate of institutional excellence such as EFQM.
- At least 10 years experience for a bachelor's degree.
- Or at least 8 years' experience for a master's degree.
- A minimum of five years' experience in management at the strategy management and formulation offices and prefers experience in the field of strategic consulting.
- Mastering writing and speaking in Both Arabic and English.
What's on Offer
A competitive package and benefits and the opportunity to take up a leadership role in a governmental entity.