Corporate Projects Director
Seeking a Corporate Project Director to create and implement best practice
project reporting, policies and procedures across the project portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a main contractor delivering infrastructure and building projects across a number of asset classes within the GCC.
- Create project reporting system internally within the company and externally to the client.
- Work with the Project Director to create design, planning, procurement, execution and handover phases of the projects.
- Manage and lead project management team and ensure Project Leaders are implementing correct operations, policies, and procedures.
- Project financial performance of construction programme, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting to management as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 20 years of experience - minimum, below this will not be considered
- Engineering Degree(ideally Civil)
- Experience in Kuwait (preferred)
- Majority of experience from a Contractor environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flight and medical allowances