Corporate Treasurer (Group)/ Director, Treasury & Banking
Exceptional C-suite leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a global Oil and Gas business and is a Private Equity backed.
The role provides an opportunity to join a group of companies (hold-co role) in the oil and gas services sector. The role is that of a corporate treasurer and primarily manages the funding aspect of the business on a global scale. The primary responsibility is to enable efficient utilisation of funds across the Group with a focus on banking relationships, primarily in London and the Middle East.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 10-15 years of relevant experience with bulk of their experience in a corporate treasury role where they will have directly managed relationships with banks (external) and also internal treasury; it is highly preferable that the candidate's core experience is in treasury and treasury is not an additional responsibility to financial controls / business partnering/ FP&A
- Will have a network of Bankers in the UK and Middle East; this is not an FX trading role
- As an industry, Oil and Gas is preferred; a Private Equity backed business (O&G / non-O&G) is equally advantageous; following these, the candidate can be from any sector in an EMEA role
- A strong Bachelor's Degree is a must, and a treasury related qualification/ Masters/ MBA is advantageous
- Already be in Dubai or be willing and able to relocate to Dubai - the client will facilitate relocation related costs
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken, in English, are required
- Exceptional stakeholder management - internal and external
What's on Offer
Relocation, exposure, tax-free compensation