Corporate/Commercial lawyer - government entity in Abu Dhabi
Rare chance to work for one of the most sought after government entities in AD
High quality corporate and commercial work as well as chance to do IP
About Our Client
Governmental entity in Abu Dhabi who are a highly desirable employer, very stable environment and a good quality of work.
- Drafting and negotiating all forms of commercial contracts
- Some involvement in transactional corporate work from time to time
- Lots of exposure to IP matters and the enforcement of IP rights
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Fully fluent in English and Arabic
- Solid grounding in corporate/commercial work, ideally some knowledge of IP as well
- Experience of working with a multinational organisation
What's on Offer
As part of this small legal team you will enjoy a key strategic role in advising the business on a wide range of commercial issues. You will be working on cutting edge matters for the government and will also be lucky enough to have one of the strongest salary packages available in Abu Dhabi.