Country CFO - Pakistan
Local Pakistan expereince required
Opportunity to work with a leading Multinational business
About Our Client
Our client is a industry leading Multinational business having operations across 140+ countries worldwide
The CFO will be responsible for all matters relating to Finance in Pakistan and will work closely with the Group Finance team as an added value to support the Managing Director, the rest of the operational departments and the board.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Report in a timely manner to the Managing Director and to the Group Finance team regarding all new relevant points in terms of profitability, cash flow, conflicts of interests etc.
- Ensure full compliance with the HQ
- Follow-up on audits
- Ensure close cooperation with the Global internal audit department
- Ensure the accounts are always up to date and reflective of the directions
- Ensure the agency balanced scorecard is developed and maintained
- Develop and maintain the Credit Management Policy of the country
- Process credit evaluations and minimise credit days and old overdue
- Manage the Cash Management and treasury process including the optimisation of cash flow, bank relationships and currency exposure.
- Optimise VAT and tax structure with responsibilities of adherence to international Transfer Pricing guidelines working closely with the Group Tax Officer
- Establish and maintain an appropriate internal control environment with cost reduction driven in all areas
- Identify revenues optimisation and bring creativity in developing new local charges
- Ensure adequate procurement processes are in place
In addition to these, the candidate will have the ability to quickly build relationships with teams based at the HQ and also with all the operational departments in Pakistan. You will be someone who takes initiative to bring recommendations and solutions for the benefit of the company. You will be strategic, quick and innovative in your way of thinking.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous exposure in the Logistics/Shipping industry would be a plus
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Strong knowledge/experience with major ERP systems
- Prior experience in a Senior level Finance position
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Previous experience in managing a team
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation where you will have plenty of opportunities to grow your role and develop projects