Country Manager (M/F) - Egypt
Proven P&L management experience in the Food industry in Egypt
- Fluent in English and Arabic
About Our Client
Our client is a global actor of the Food industry. As part of a strong development in North Africa, we are looking to recruit a Country Manager (M/F) for its operations in Egypt.
- Being responsible for the company's P&L and operations including a factory in Egypt,
- Preparing and implementing of Sales, Marketing, Operation, Finance & HR budgets,
- Contributing to strategic planning and decision-making at management level and implementing business plan and strategy that align with organisation's overall vision and long-term business objectives,
- Setting and monitoring Key Performance Indexes (KPIs) of the various departments reporting to Country Manager against standards and targets,
- Leading and developing employees of responsible departments to ensure that the company's business strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines and budgets,
- Taking company to the next level of performance by securing the existing business while concentrating more on development of market and improve profitability in the bottom line.
The Successful Applicant
You have a Master's degree in Management with a minimum of 10 years' experience in a Commercial and/or Country Management role having evolved in Egypt with P&L management within Multinational Companies of Food production industry involving interaction with a production unit. Successful hands on and stand-alone individual with strong business and commercial acumen, you have strong entrepreneurial, organisational and leadership skills. Finally, you are bilingual in Arabic and in English.
What's on Offer
Local attractive package.